800.645.1624 - 541.878.2004
"Family Owned and Operated For Over 40 Years"

FAQ - 4 Day Wilderness Trip


Is Trip Insurance or Travel Insurance required when I book a 4 Day Wilderness Trip?

It is not required, but Grieve's Guide Service highly recommends trip insurance/travel insurance when booking our 4 Day Rogue Wilderness Fishing Trips. Once we book the lodging and guides, we are committed within 60 days of the trip date. The insurance will reimburse your payment in the event that you need to cancel your trip due to illness (or any other reason) and we are unable to rebook the date (and refund any money).

What do we wear?

Dress according to the weather, but be prepared for anything. Wear layers that you can shed.  For more details check our Links page for weather and download our 4 DAY INFOPACK.PDF

What drinks do you provide?

We serve bottled water and soda on our trips. You’re responsible to bring anything else.

What kind of food do you have?

Our guides will turn into gourmet cooks and do our famous “Shoreline Lunch” that could include BBQ and possibly the “catch of the day”, deli style sandwiches, chips, salads, fruit and Amy's homemade goodies. The lodges provide dinner and breakfast. If you have dietary restrictions, please let us know so we can accommodate.

What river lodges do we stay at?

We use Marial, Paradise, Black Bar and Singing Springs. Check’em out on the links page.

I don't have a Oregon fishing license, how can I get one?

Not a problem. ODFW has 1,2,3 and 4 day license for online purchase and you can print them out.  For information Click Here.

She’s been on the river and won't put up with me the whole 4 days. HELP

Simple solution. Our links page offers many suggestions for both of you. Golf, casino’s and attractions.  Give her something special, like a day at a Salon & Spa treatment.  Check out our links > page for more information.

Got more questions? 

No problem.  Just give us a call or email us. Contact us >